The new Turnado V3 Glider version fits seamlessly into our program for sailboat nose drives / FES . Due to the shaft extension with the built-in support bearing, this drive can also be installed in slim sail noses.
- easily displaceable shaft by loosening the three M3 screws on the back. The model can be converted back to a glider within a very short time. E-flight and towing in alternation possible.
- builds on the 1000-times proven hacker A50-Turnado
- Free shaft with 6mm diameter, for the use of the usual prop drivers and scale spinners
Scope of application:
Sailing nose drive / FES:
- perfect as a nose drive to start on your own landing gear with a small propeller.
- for sailors up to ~ 11kg: 6S Lipo, RFM 12.5x10, Master Mezon 120 lite (current consumption ~ 65-70A in flight)
- for sailors up to ~ 12kg: 6S LiPo, RFM 13x10, Master Mezon 120 lite (current consumption ~ 80-85A in flight)
Technical data of the engine:
(Overall dimensions see picture above)
Idling current at 8.4V 1.9A
internal resistance 0.015 Ohm Idling
speed per volt 530 U / min-1
Weight 445g Outer
diameter 51.5 mm
Length 61 mm Number of
Recommended controller 80A-130A Brushless
recom. Timing 15 ° -20 °
shaft diameter 6 mm (internal 8mm)
mounting thread M4, 25 / 30mm
- The A50 Turnado engine does not include a prop driver. Since this drive is used for glider models with folding propellers, a wide variety of folding props are used to match the model. You can find these in many variations under the "General accessories" tab.